COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
A COVID-19 vaccine is one of the most important tools to end the COVID-19 pandemic. A safe, effective, no-cost COVID-19 vaccine will be available to everyone in New Jersey. The vaccine paired with other daily health habits, such as wearing face coverings and social distancing, will slow the spread of COVID-19 so businesses and schools can fully reopen and we can return to a more normal way of life.
All Monmouth County seniors and individuals with a disability who have appointments for vaccines can elect to be driven by the Monmouth County Division of Transportation to the vaccination site by calling them at 732-431-6480, option 1. This service is available during normal operating hours of 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information, go to Monmouth County Division of Transportation.
Walk-In Vaccination Programs
Several locations are providing WALK-IN vaccinations. Check your local CVS, Walgreens, Wegmans, Shop-Rite or Rite-Aid. Monmouth County offers walk-in vaccinations at Brookdate Community College in Lincroft. Walk-ins are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon.
Vaccine Distribution Plans
- Monmouth County Distribution Plan
- NJ's Phased Distribution Plan
- CDC's Description of Phases
- Who is eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine?
COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
Understanding the COVID Vaccines
- Pfizer-BioNTech - Fact Sheet
- Moderna - Fact Sheet
- Johnson & Johnson (Jenssen) - Fact Sheet
- Vaccine Comparisons
- CDC: Understanding mRNA Vaccines
- CDC: Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- CDC: Vaccine Testing and the Approval Process
- FDA Vaccine Development
- Monmouth County Health Department - Vaccine Information
- NJ Dept. of Health - COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- CDC – COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Center
- FDA – COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
- WHO – COVID-19 Vaccine Information